Virtual Fitting Room
Powered By AI
integrate our AI-based virtual fitting room into your e-commerce platform now
How it works?
Our solution is used by SMBs and Top retailers
- Neural networks:
Practically seamless processing of unlimited image catalogs at the speed of thousands of SKUs per minute.
- Content Import Service:
A simple and easy-to-use service for importing and downloading images and clothing description data from various sources.
- Size recommendations:
Generating a unique avatar based on client’s individual characteristics, including height, weight, skin color and body type to try on virtual outfits.
- Exclusive service:
Full data management and processing cycle of integrating services for virtual trying on clothes into your platform.
- A mobile app as a frontend:
Rent a customized white label mobile application for virtual try on clothes under your own brand name with a built-in clothing catalog.
- Fast and easy integration:
Integrating our SDK to your platform just in 3 steps and let your customers try on clothes virtually.
What You get
Benefits for Customers
Realistic AI-based virtual fitting room
with unlimited number of outfits
High level automated service
Enhanced customer loyalty
Customer satisfaction improvement
Benefits for Businesses
Reduction of product returns
Logistic costs’ decrease
Reduction of CO2 emissions
Increase in time spent
on your platform
Increase in average
GoodStyle virtual dressing room Studio 2.0
- Mobile SDK - integration of the virtual dressing room into mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- GoodStyle mobile application (Android/iOS) - a rented customized while label mobile application with a virtual fitting room within under your company’s brand name.
A system of managing uploaded images and descriptions, data access control, dashboards, etc.
- Manage stores data
- Assign roles between company employees
- Manage access rights to the information
- Outsource and control data management
- Manage mannequins, products, categories, clothing masks
- Set up the store level and the dressing module